Thursday, June 24, 2010

Da blogger is in da house !

Well , I have just reformated my computer and just got it back . Its always sad to reformat my computer . I gotta download everything again T.T So many work so little time . Well , what happened actually ? I have little idea only . Well , my dad turns on the computer to check his email , but when he's turning it on the computer monitor won't turn on . So he asked me to check it for him . I realize that he didn't on the monitor switch =.= After we on it , then popped out the hmm...how do I say this ? Popped out the Starts Windows Normally etc .So we Start The Windows Normally . But then , as we did it the computer keep on popping out the same old thing . I have tried everything to save my computer , but it was futile . So my old man took it to the Digital Mall to fix it . Now it is reformatted T.T

Well , i'm the type of person who always like to look on the positive side XD At least i can organize my stuff again . Truth be told , my files before the computer reformatted was a real mess ! so i am going to use this opportunity to organize it . Haha , alrite time for the blogger to download all his stuff again! adios readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment