Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ahh~long time didn't touch this blog .But i'm back...well at for today =D

This 2 week school holiday isn't much fun . Except for the first few days (cause went out with friends) . The rest of the holidays , i was busy at home ..SICK! I don't know what happened but i just fell sick all of the sudden. I planned to play football for the holidays , now cannot . I'm so EPIC hungry! I wanna eat tonnes of things when i recover !! My gum was sore , sore throat + fever was a DEADLY combo . I couldn't even eat anything , neither could i drink . But now since i'm feeling better , i am awaiting days where i can eat whatever i want . I also learned that after this horrible lesson , i will take care of my body even better since i don't want to get sick again and then suffer , that would be horrible ! D=

P.S i kept thinking about food in bed when i was sick =D

No comments:

Post a Comment