Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today was a funny and fun day.Today ben and his fren celebrate birthdays together.Well, technically ben's b'day is on the 29th.but celebrate together so no nid so mafan.Actually ben told me he will confirm with me if he going out today.As my phone dunno what happened.I cannot receive smses or send them.damn!Then luckily i used my mom's phone to sms.He got go out.Lucky i sms him^^Reach there , planning to watch Ninja Assassin. But since too many ppl queing up to buy tickets.WE din watch.then went to arcade.Chow Daytona.Then, snooker for awhile.Ben's fren belanja us go T.G.I Friday.We din eat anything . WE juz drank beers only.Me and ben so long din drink.Make us feel dizzy>.Then we walking , we saw something interesting! A shop name LA SENZA.Selling lingerie.They hired models to wear the bras and etc to display.So many crowding in that area.We also stay and watch la .Boys mah^^.One of ben's fren even go take pix and vids.HAha! Then we dare him , if he dare to take pix with the models up close we give him RM50.He wanted to do it , but it was too late the model went back . So no show to see.I really wanted to see it leh T.T >>>>skip skip skip.Eat dinner with family and then went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment