Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fun!

today,went to sunway pyramid with benji and friends.Reach there i think at 10.15.Met up with benji's friends,cause ben haven't arrived yet.Off to cinema to buy tickets for the movie called 2012.Got the tickets,then waited for mr.ben to come.He came at around 11 something.Then,me and him went to redbox and "chiong k" his other friends didn't wanna join us.Don't know why ? I thought only me and ben singing only,but luckily got others.They didn't join us for movies only.Me and ben pick some few songs only.All the rest is ben's girl-friends pick.So they pick , we follow to sing only.When we're done with that, we say our goodbyes then went to watch 2012.I thought it would not be really that nice,but i was wrong.Its rocks ! best movie of the year for me ! rating ...i would give it a 4.5/5.i strongly recommend you guys out there to watch this movie!Overall,i had a wonderful day! P.S. i would like to say sorry to mr.fong

No comments:

Post a Comment