Sunday, March 28, 2010

Anybody else internet is very slow these days ?? my internet was epic slow ...


When i was downloading a movie , which needs just 2 hours to finish downloading . While i was waiting , i put my comp on standby mode and went to do my stuff. But my DAD accidentally off the modem cause he thought i was not using the modem . So my download
was interrupted.

So when i turn on the modem back and resume the download . it now needs 8 hours to finish downloading . I keep turning off and on the modem in hope to somehow make the download speed back to normal. But to no avail...


Anybody knows whats this problem ? any solution ?? pls leave a comment or leave a msg in the cBox =D


P/S long time didn't update my blog . this is the lst since erm.... i don't know when =0

No comments:

Post a Comment