Wednesday, February 17, 2010

英雄救美

Hi peoples, juz came back from a heroic rescue mission . The past 10 minutes of my life today was horrible coz i gotta save my brother who was trap in taman jaya by THE RAIN! I was using my computer when suddenly , my lord ask me to take umbrella to go save my brother.Actually i dun wan to do it , but since i'm a loving and caring brother i decided to go out to save as i noe i might have an epic adventure! And indeed i have , my treacherous journey to the forbidden Taman Jaya was dangerous as i encounter ........nothing . Then i could hear voices , it was THE RAIN ! it was juz drizzling at the beggining , but i noe this is not the end of it . And it seems i was right , once i located my brother , THE RAIN starting to rain heavily. It was like a tornado + rain .and i am not 夸张ing.I was feeling THE RAIN was pushing against me . Not allowing me to return safely to my stronghold. And THE RAIN destroy my undestructable weapon , THE ALMIGHTY HOLY UMBRELLA. I knew i had no time to waste so i carry my brother and i rush to the gates to safety. That is how i escape the horrible RAIN .







P.S this is so a true story!!

Hope u guys enjoy it! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment