Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally!

after so long, i got the disc from my cousin.why i want the disc? to install the chinese language into my comp of course.But , so mafan...i downloaded the chinese , still my pps showing friggin retarded symbols.thanks to my fren's help , i follow wat he told me and tada~~SUCESS! but funny thing is , i gotta go thru the "blue screen of Death" to get the chinese!? OMFG wat the fuck is that u might ask.Well, i also have no idea wat it is . When i put the disc in . It ask me to restart the comp, so i restart the comp....then the "blue screen of Death" appear! OMG! if i'm not mistaken..it ask me to duno download wat liscense thingy ? no idea wats that.suddenly i panic lols, straight off the comp main switch , on it back again .than the "blue screen of Death" appear again! but this time i press F3 to not install the setup thingy then sucess! hopefully the setup thingy won't fuck up my computer? can anyone tell me wats the windows setup, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment