Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi guys , i am just here to post something.Plus, i have nothing to do since i am in my kai ma' house .Today,after so long.I finally went to attend taekwondo.Its my lst time after PMR! >.< i am so lazy so i everyday also ponteng lor.But i very good le,the nic hoo worst then me.Say don't feel like going le.LOL ? dEJA vu ?? Go to school around 8.45am.Then,start taekwondo practice.OMG! long time i didn't go liao,forgot how to do the moves.Cham lor ,exam is on the 28th of November? how?The only thing to do now is i gotta go every week from now on.Today,got event organised by the interact club i think.I also don't know what is that.I think they all hired a gym instructor from a gym.So they started their exercising,by dancing.


Friday
Gotta go to school today,cause yesterday u know what happened la.For those who don't know pls read my other post.Go to school,as usual my hair is very long.Don't feel like cutting it.I want to make it longer.So i very scared Pn.Teh or other discipline teacher catch.Unluckily,i kena caught by Teh,so did Siau.But luckily,my hair didn't kena cut.But sadly,siau one kena cut:(After that go to reading corner,coz the classroom all close liao.We all play Poker,Pian Chi (which is nice) sometimes also UNO.But most importantly can play football if not keep playing card game sure very sienz.Football that day so cham.I think our team lost more than 10+ =/somemore i scored an own goal :( even worst but luckily i also scored a goal! somemore i think i got assist alot too ! PERASAAN ME!i seriously pass alot to ppl wat.so i think that count.Oh yea,one more thing i forgot to tell,one form 2 kick the ball outside from school.Each of us gotta pay RM3.T.T.wasted my money to eat lunch.Gotta go back home take my savings and use T.T.Well i think i wrote too much already.Time for me to go.Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment